Together we can make a difference
We offer bible-based teachings and activities for every member of the family—men, women, children, teens, seniors—and invite you to take part in them. We pray that you will receive a blessing from our web portal and hope that you can join us in person soon. We are located in Washington, DC to the only monument to Jesus. We look forward to the opportunity to live, worship, and grow with you!
Empowering people to live healthier lives
To prevent getting sick from COVID-19 remember to:
- Wear a face mask, as advised by the CDC.
- Maintain at least six feet of distance between yourself and others.
- Avoid large gatherings.
- Socialize outdoors.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Minimize touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean frequently touched objects and surfaces regularly.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Get vaccinated.
Please check with your local health department to identify COVID-19 testing locations in your area. Also, check with the Health and Humans Services COVID-19 testing locator at the link below.
On this page are three articles written at different points in time over the course of the COVID Vaccine roll-out. The first was published in February 2021; the second in March 2021 and the third in July 2021.
- COVID-19 Vaccines and People of Color by Sherita Hill Golden, M.D., M.H.S.
- Addressing Justified Vaccine Hesitancy in the Black Community by Cato Laurencin
- COVID Vaccine Rates Still Lagging for Blacks, Hispanics by Dena Bunis
Learn more (link to Resources, Health Education section)